Experience an Oahu island tour in Hawaii unlike any other! See Hawaiian green sea turtles in their natural habitat on Oahu’s beautiful North Shore. This fun island expedition takes you to a secret location where the turtles like to hang out. You’ll even get to snorkel with them (weather conditions permitting). This Oahu Turtle Eco Adventure is truly a unique tour and is great fun for the entire family.
En route to Oahu’s North Shore, your tour guide will show you scenic lookout points, and there will be stops at top Oahu island attractions, including a macadamia nut farm where fresh coffee and free samples are waiting for you. Your tour guide will also provide historical and cultural narrative throughout the tour.
We now offer a Gold Upgrade which includes lunch and either kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding on a beautiful river at Turtle Town! You can choose this tour upgrade in the shopping cart. Waikiki hotel pick-ups start at 7:20 am and we return to Waikiki by 4:30 pm.
Turtle Eco Adventure Hawaii Tour Highlights:
- Diamond Head Lookout *
- Passing thru Kahala (Beverly Hills of Hawaii)
- Halona Blowhole & From Here to Eternity Beach *
- Passing by Sandy Beach
- Makapuu Lookout and Rabbit Island Passby *
- Passing by lush Hawaiian rainforests
- Tropical Farms Hawaii Macadamia Nut Farm *
- Kualoa Beach Park and Chinaman’s Hat *
- Travel up the scenic Windward Coastline and the Ko’olau Mountains
- Cruise by North Shore Beaches (Sunset*, Pipeline & Waimea)
- Lunch stop at Turtle Town in Haleiwa (Lunch not included) *
- Shrimp, Pork, Teriyaki Chicken, Salads, Stir-fry (see menu for prices)
- Kayaks and stand-up paddle boards available at Turtle Town
- Secret Turtle Beach (Turtle Viewing) *
- 60 minutes of Snorkeling on North Shore (equipment included) *
- Pass thru Scenic Pineapple, Coffee & Agriculture Fields
- Dole Plantation *
(* indicates stops from 5-60 min)