Hawaii Turtle Tours creates custom Hawaii private tours of Oahu that are personalized to the desires of our customers. Our Hawaii private tours can include groups of 2 to 25 people to explore our island of Oahu and create memories to last a lifetime.
One of the benefits of a custom private tour is that you don’t feel rushed or guilty that you might be holding up another family or group, because you choose the stops and how long you want to stay. You can truly experience the aloha and magic, which is what binds the locals of the island together. Our guests enjoy our favorite spots, local foods and our stories of the island.
Below is a list of the many stops to choose from on your Customized Oahu Hawaii Private Tours:
- Leonard’s Bakery for Malasadas
- Hanauma Bay (closed Tuesdays)
- Halona Blowhole
- Sandy Beach and Makapuu Point
- Secret Beach
- Byodo-In temple
- Macadamia Nut & Coffee Farm
- Chinaman’s Hat
- Kualoa Ranch
- Kahuku Shrimp Farm
- North Shore beaches: Sunset, Banzai Pipeline & Waimea
- Laniakea Beach (Turtle basking beach)
- Haleiwa Town (Famous for Surf Shops)
- Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Pearl Harbor
- Kamehameha Statue
- Iolani Palace
Custom Hawaii Private Tours of Oahu
We offer two custom Oahu private tours – one for up to 14 people ($850) and one for up to 24 people ($1,450).